Make a special area in your Baby Room for paired movement play. A place to focus on developmental movement and relationship building.
Each pack includes:
- 6 soft jigsaw mats to make an inviting floor play space for babies, ideal for developmental movement work
- a Body Ball ( 55cms - pink) for rocking, bouncing, back and tummy time play, These are no ordinary Body Balls. They are widely used in therapeutic treatment as well as for play. We choose them because they are the best we can find.
- a Body Roll to climb over, sit and lie on and roll with. Sponge roll with cotton drill cover fastened with velcro
- Mats - 500x500 x 14mm made from closed-cell (non absorbing), medium density EVA foam, 100% non toxic, odourless and latex free. Easily washable
- Body ball - The raw material used in the production process is high quality PVC (vinyl) in compliance with the REACH – EC 1907/2006 chemical regulation. In order to provide increased safety and quality, these Body Balls are free of harmful chemicals such as phthalates, latex, lead and BPA
- Body roll - 20 x 50cms. Foam roll with a blue cotton drill cover
- Burst Resistant - if the ball punctures it deflates slowly
- not safe for under threes on their own because they have a stopper
- Class I Medical Device compliant with European regulation
- Please assure yourself that your children are safe as they play with these resources